Sounds of bells could be heard throughout my house as my kitten hops onto table tops, chairs and windows.
Getting myself occupied with house chores and what not just to keep myself away from my research project. To further escape, here I am - blogging.
Currently I am suffering from serious sinus attack coupled with a nagging sinus headache. Reason being? It is due to the burning smells and particles being flown into my house because of the Hungry Ghost month, where Chinese believes that burning offerings (e.g. paper money, joysticks, etc.) will bring them good luck or to offer it to their deceased loved ones.
No problems or issue with that, but it is like as though a knee-kick onto my nose.
Once in awhile I would reflect on my life and what am I doing now - is it worth my time? Is this what I am looking for? But I always tend to leave it to God's will. May His will be done, I surrender to Him.
Sadly, I am suffering from a sore-eye. Dammit, why am I always infected with some sort of viruses all the time? My house is not that filthy! Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment