"What on Earth is she thinking?" I thought to myself as I snapped back to reality and remembered that I am seated across the person who made me brew the emotional turmoil within myself for the past minute or so.
The dim lights of the boardroom allowed me to slightly kick my feet up to shake away some of the annoyance prickling through my veins. The more she speaks, the more annoyed I became and I had to hide it with a reluctant smile. Oh, the torture of the quickened heartbeat. Every breathe I inhaled, it seems as though my lungs decide to reject it which made my stomach contract and my throat curved in to prevent the nausea monster from acting up.
I need fresh air.
Why do I get so troubled by people telling me the obvious? At times I got so frustrated that I have to burst out a faint giggle, because I know how fucked up my face is whenever I am not smiling.
This is part and parcel of life I guess. To be lectured and to lecture people - appropriately.
I could not wait for the day when I can get out of this rat race after all my exit route is well strategised.
I can do it, just you wait.
What is there to life when you do not set challenges for yourself?
No comments:
Post a Comment